Monday, August 10, 2009

Erin Andrews

This lady is very attractive. I honestly never paid it much attention until all the hype lately. After checking some pics of her I understand better all the talk. It is not like I haven't seen her before either. So I question how I didn't notice her before. I must be slipping.

Anyways, this woman was filmed naked in her hotel room. Didn't see the video. Did I look for it? Well... you answer that for yourself. Shame on whoever did that. The thing that really bothers me about the whole thing is some of the coverage. Major stations were showing blurred clips of the video which could only increase interest. How showing the video was necessary is beyond me. They could have just as easily reported details of the story. Then I hear these women on TV and read an article from another lady saying she got what she deserved? What the F#$@! No one deserves that first of all. The claimed that she used and flaunted her sexiness by dressing in certain ways in doing her job. Now I watch football religiously, and she dresses no different from other woman. She just happens to look better in her clothes than some others. Is that her fault? She actually does her job well. But for someone to come out and say she brought it on herself really pissed me off. She is a pretty lady. Does that help her? Hell yeah. Attractive people get ahead in life. That is just the way it is. But she still does her job. Why these women hate on another woman makes no sense to me.

1 comment:

ree said...

Nice read, I think I have an idea why you haven't paid her much attention, but I wouldn't call it slipping. You have been upgraded, anyone else is a waste of your time. LOL! I thought I would throw that in there for fun.

By the way, I do agree on your outlook on this matter. No one deserves to be spied on and then have it put on display for the whole world to see. The only thing that's somewhat ironic is that it's a story she may have had to reported on (if it was a sports player) but its now being reported about her. The news has become the news. In her line of work a story is simply a story. However it is not right and I would not wish that on anyone. What pervs that did this.

I seen a show about how easy it is to get devices that can be used to spy on people. There is a spy shop in about every mall, so be careful all eyes could be on you.