Friday, February 13, 2009

Quick Thought

Wrote my valentines entry by hand while I was sitting somewhere and man was my wrist and hand hurting. This made me realize that I never write anymore. Got me thinking back to when I was in school having to write papers by hand, double spaced. Now I love my mom, but I hated for her to check my work back then. She has some serious hang up about paying attention to detail cause there was no turning a paper in with a scratched out word, eraser mark, or white out. Nope, not with this woman. I don't know how many papers I had to write over for one mistake on a page. This may have been the start of my foul mouth cause when I got near the end of a page and made a mistake all kinds of words came out my mouth (under my breath though). So God, for many reasons I just want to say thank you for computers. This writing stuff is for the birds.

No comments: