Thursday, March 12, 2009

ILLEGAL Alien

Webster's definition of illegal: not according to or authorized by law : unlawful , illicit ; also : not sanctioned by official rules (as of a game)

That right there to means to send all their asses back where they came from and don't pass GO! And if it was up to me, they would never be eligible to come back. They would at the least have to wait a long time to apply to come to America. I'm not sure kids they have while in America should be granted citizenship either. Should something legal come from that which was ILLEGAL?

How are people defending this behavior? I can't manage to get past the fact that they are ILLEGAL! There was/is talk of granting citizenship or some legal status to those that are already here in America. Give them money, credit cards, sanctuary, etc... What the hell? Umm... They are ILLEGAL. If I break the law am I suddenly going to go scott free with no punishment? Yeah right. My black ass would be hemmed up somewhere.

I ask about those going through the process legally. I have a friend that has had trouble working and going to school because of their citizenship status. But at least they are trying to do things the legal way. Anything short of kicking those who have broken the law out makes a mockery of the process of coming to America.

Most importantly, those who hire and profit from these illegals should be heavily fined and/or jailed. You sell stolen goods, what happens? All of this really comes down to money. Too many people have profited from the cheap labor provided by ILLEGAL aliens. But money is always one of the biggest reasons to break the law. Apparently this doesn't apply if you are in the right circles where your law breaking can be justified and overlooked.

I admit that I speak on this somewhat ignorant of the other side of the argument, but it's hard to justify ILLEGAL actions. Especially when a legal process for this sole purpose. I say let's start deporting people by plane, train, bus, car, or foot.

No comments: