Monday, December 8, 2008

ROAD RAGE

I just finished another trip back to the crib and sure enough that anger inside welled on me while in the road. Someone needs to teach drivers proper etiquette for the highway. I wish cops were never out there because they cause more problems than they help. My trip was an extra two hours this past weekend. Now if it was for a wreck or something along those lines I can understand that. Graphic Language Warning!!!! I was stuck because these nosey motherfuckers want to look at a damn wreck on the other side of the road! 2 hours for some rubber-necking? What the fuck? I could have rammed my car through someone’s trunk and into their back seat. Go home and watch the news or faces of death if you need to see wreck that bad. Otherwise, keep it moving.

Couple of quick tips to you non drivers to not piss me off:

-Get out of the left lane if traffic is flying by you.

-When you are in the fast lane and someone is going faster, move (unless they are being unreasonable, ex: you are doing 85 and they are at 97. let they ass swerve around you but don’t be over there doing 70 holding people up)

-If you over 70? Find some streets to drive on.

-On two lane highways, never drive the same speed and beside the car in the lane beside you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This atricle must have been co-inspired by your blog. Check it out!

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insurance/InsureYourCar/left-lane-slowpokes-drive-you-crazy.aspx

chancie said...

I hear you, as much as I travel I have seen some people(nosey)almost cause accidents. Dont forget about the texters driver although I have been guilty of the same, but not that often. You seem to have had a terrible trip, did you blog this as soon as you got home? Seem like it. I can read frustration. Better trip next time.

Mahogany said...

I think there's a bigger problem - we take for granted that every day, moment, hell millisecond isn't promised to us. Love the blog, it was funny and probably just you venting but honestly when was the last time you actually heard a bird singing in the morning and remembered it. Or the last time you saw two squirrels playing in a tree. Or the last time you watched the trees talk to each other on a windy day??? Probably never... My point. Slow the heck down. Enjoy life and stop all that dang rushing for no good reason. Before you end up being the accident they're looking at!