Thursday, December 11, 2008

Women, why tights?

I play volleyball once a week and yesterday we played a team that had three girls in these short and skin tight pants. Short as in they stopped about an inch tops from the cup of butt cheek. Now, I certainly don't mind women walking around showing it all, I just don't understand why. I mean, do you want everyone to see your camel toe? I wear tights at times myself, but under shorts. I wear mine to help my old muscles not to get pulled/strained with my lack of stretching. I might sport something like that around the house for a lady, but that is at the house. A private thing. I go to the gym and there are women walking around with what look like sports bras and biker shorts or some variation of that sort. Great motivation and entertainment for myself while I work out so thank you to all those ladies. Show it off!!

So I just want to know why women wear this type of clothing when working out or playing sports. I can understand competitive athletes rocking stuff like that for performance purposes. But other times, what is the reason? To get attention? is it more comfortable? Does it keep things in place better? And then for whatever the reason may be, do women then mind when men look? Cause to me if you come out looking a certain way, you want someone to look and I more than likely will be looking. Apparently, tights are in style now for women. Gotta love that. Went out in Atlanta a few months ago and stuff was all out there to be seen. And I'm not knocking women for wearing this stuff. Do what you do! Unless you my lady, it is all good. My woman will keep the business at home for my eyes only.

Anyone who can give me some insight on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: