Thursday, January 1, 2009

No ply toilet paper!!

Okay, I am generally the type to try and handle my business at home. I like to relax and get comfortable and not have someone next to me doing the same thing and hearing there noises. Not a pleasant experience. Sometimes you just can't wait till you get home like the other day when I was at work. Fortunately the bathroom had just been cleaned. We don't have any toilet covers at my job so I line the seat before I sit down. Don't understand how people do otherwise. So as I go to pull out some toilet paper it just keeps breaking before I can even get one square. This paper is so thin. Imagine the tissue paper used for gifts, and then think of something half as thick. It's like a veil you can see through it so easy. Are you really saving money with that stuff? Cause I'm going to use four times as much just to make it like regular paper. Took me forever just to cover the damn toilet. Now imagine what happens when you finish your business. I know it is a bad thought but, if something is that thin and you are wiping your butt.... That just pisses me off. I guess I need to bring in my own toilet paper. But really, how cheap can you be?

1 comment:

Jamesha said...

Wow, Rashard. Happy New Year!