Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Alternative Lifestyles

What is going on in this country? Everywhere I look now I see homosexuals. It's like being gay is in style. I go to the mall and I see these feminine boys walking around or girls holding hands. Took a trip to Atlanta and you know what I saw there. Atlanta is the homosexual capital. Atlanta? of all the places. There are more beautiful women in Atlanta than anywhere.

So how do you become gay? Some would say that people are born that way. Others just try it because they become turned off from the opposite sex. Some try it when they get locked up. I really don't believe that one can be born gay though. One may have more estrogen or testosterone than their respecive sex, but born that way? If that is the case they would be able to check your DNA and find a gene. I think its more along the lines of alcoholism. Some are more prone to have that affliction. I'm thinking this applies for any tendency we have to some sin. Plus, it's just not natural. The sexual act is intended for reproduction more so than pleasure. Two men or two women can't create another life. So by that thought process there, it can't be something you are born with.

Way back in the day homosexuality was pretty prevelant. I mean, King James (cat on the Bible) was gay. Back in Greece they used to lay down with young boys. So I guess like any fad such as afros, the homosexual life can come back. I attribute a lot of (what I perceive to be an increase) this spread of the alternative lifestyle as a result of the increasingly liberal society we live in. Gays are all over television now. I've seen dating shows with only men. If you keep putting this stuff in front of people I think they are more likely to try it. What other reason could there be? Unless there has always been this much activity but now they feel safer to be out in the open. I know it sounds bad, but I wish they would go back in the closet. I don't want kids being exposed to that. Who wants to explain to their child why two women are kissing? But we keep getting more an more lenient and this will continue to grow. Gays adopting kids, gay preachers, gay tv show hosts, etc... And yes, I said gay preachers. How they justify that one is beyond me. When I learn more, I will write on that.

What I really don't understand is how men want other men? What is attractive about a man? We don't smell good, aren't emotional, don't dress as well, don't look as good (that is probably my straight mind talking), and can't feel the same way. I just don't see what another man could provide me? From my boys all I want is someone to chill and look/holla at women with, talk sports with, play some video games, or talk about women. Most men aren't emotional or caring like a woman. They aren't soft. And what the hell would make you want to have a man put his manhood in your ass? Or vice versa? The thought makes me want to gag. Then one of them is pretty punkish or whatever. So if you want something feminine then get a damn woman? There are more of them out there than men anyways. You just have to be a soft ass man to want a man instead of a woman. Can they just not pull women? Ok, I know they are supposedly attracted to each other, but... Now, women on the other hand I can understand. The physical act you can get somewhat similar results. No unusual opening in your body has to be used. Many women have adult toys anyways so using them with another woman... not a stretch in my mind. Women tend to like conversation and a woman can give them that. They want someone emotionally there and suff like that. Plus women can look at other women and say they are attractive. I could see a woman becoming fed up with men cheating or not caring about what is going on in their lives. Althought I think everyone cheats, I do think women are probably more faithful than men. Regardless of my understanding of the women side of things, and I won't lie and say it doesn't interest me at all watching two women, but it is just as wrong. God did not intend things to be this way.

Yes, I am a bit homophobic. No, I don't hate gays. I am curious about it because I don't understand it. Gay people don't bother me as long as its not all in my face (for that matter I don't like seeing anyones PDA all in my face). The only ones I don't care for are the guys that are flaming! Not sure I could have a gay friend, but I can be cool and hang around one and be ok. In fact I have, and it was no different than being around anyone else.

Going to end this like this: God made Adam. Adam was lonely so he gave him a woman, Eve. It all started with a man and woman. The way it was intended and the way it should always be.

No comments: