Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Reason for Speaking

Now this is something I never thought I would find myself doing, but that is why you never say never. I'm far from a writer, nor am I all that eloquent. But sometimes you just need a place or way to vent. For me, I find it hard to express my thoughts to those close to me. Partly because of their own views on topics or my desire not to offend them with my own thoughts. So here, I can say what I feel and people can take from it what they want. There is a good chance this will end up being more a journal that I read myself more so than something my friends read. Hopefully some of the things I blog on will interest people, but if not... at least I was able to get it out.

My topics will range anywhere from music to relationships, or from politics to religion. So hang around and see what you can find FLOATING SOMEWHEREINTHERE

No comments: